"Much of my cuisine focuses on fresh, sustainable seafood of the kind provided by Chefs Trading. This recipe for Black Chilean Sea Bass is a perennial favorite."
• Heat a large saucepan over a medium-high flame and add olive oil and garlic.
• Sweat the garlic, then add thyme and wild rice.
• Add vegetable stock; let simmer for 35 minutes (or until al dente)
• Cut leeks in half and clean thoroughly.
• Heat a large pan over high flame and add leeks face down.
• Once leeks reach a caramelized color, flip them to sear the other side.
• Add capers, thyme, lemongrass, minced garlic, and wine to the pan.
• Reduce wine and remove from heat.
• Add lemon zest to finish.
• Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan over a high flame.
• Add fish face down.
• Cook for 7 minutes for a crispy skin.
Serve and enjoy!